izo, Inc. dba DanceOn Trademark Content and Display Policy
Guidelines for Third Party Use of izo Brand Elements
izo, Inc. dba DanceOn has earned valuable intellectual property rights by properly and continuously using its trademarks and service marks (each, a “Trademark” and collectively, the “Trademarks”) to identify its goods and services. While we do not object to referential use of our Trademarks in certain types of materials – provided such use complies with the following guidelines – we require that you obtain our express written permission to use our Trademarks. Please note that you may not use our Trademarks in any manner that may mislead consumers into thinking that izo sponsors, endorses, or is affiliated with your company or website.
How to Properly Use izo’s Trademarks
What You Should Do
· All Trademarks should be written as provided to you by izo. Do not pluralize, change spacing or change case. For example, the DanceOn Trademark should not include any spaces, and the izo Trademark should be in all lowercase letters.
· Use our Trademarks in a manner that reflects favorably on izo and its products and services. Our Trademarks must never be used in a disparaging manner.
· Only high-resolution logos or other images provided directly to you by an authorized representative of izo may be used. You may not manipulate our logos or images or download any of our logos or images from our website or other materials.
· Include the following text in any documents that use an izo Trademark: “izo is a Trademark or Registered Trademark of izo, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.” Do not use the symbols ® or ™ unless they are included in the Trademarks provided to you or you are instructed otherwise by an authorized representative of izo.
Things You Cannot Do
· Do not use izo Trademarks (including logos), trade dress, company materials, or other brand elements without express written permission from izo.
· Do not use izo Trademarks in any manner other than to refer to izo’s business, services, products and/or persons associated therewith.
· Do not use izo Trademarks in any way that might mislead consumers into thinking that izo sponsors, endorses, or is affiliated with you, your company, your website, and/or your products or services.
· Do not incorporate izo Trademarks with any third party trademarks or logos, including your own.
· Do not edit or manipulate izo Trademarks (including logos), trade dress, company materials, or other brand elements.
· Do not display any izo Trademarks (including logos), trade dress, company materials, or other brand elements as the most prominent element on your webpage or other materials.
· Do not use words such as “official,” “exclusive,” “approved,” “sponsored,” or “endorsed” in conjunction with any izo Trademarks without our express written permission.
· Do not display any izo Trademarks (including logos) on any webpage or other materials that violate any law or regulation or the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any third person.
· Do not adopt trademarks (including logos), trade dress or other brand elements that are identical or confusingly similar to izo’s Trademarks, trade dress and other brand elements.
· Do not manufacture, sell, or give away any merchandise, such as T-shirts, mugs, and/or pens, that use any izo Trademark (including logos) in any manner, unless pursuant to a valid written and signed agreement with izo.
This policy is intended to help you use izo’s Trademarks and other brand elements. If you would like to use such Trademarks (including logos) and/or other brand elements, or if you have questions about permitted and prohibited uses, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Except as otherwise agreed by us in writing, izo reserves all rights to withdraw our permission to use our Trademarks at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to, the right to withdraw our permission to any person or entity we believe is misusing our Trademarks (including logos) and/or other brand elements. This policy may be periodically updated without notice.
Last updated August 25, 2016